The new faciility began operating in late April.
Students dressed as historical figures stood along the perimeter of...
The Cardinals will face Tallmadge, which ousted them in 2017.
Today's Top Headlines
- VINDY EXCLUSIVE: Warren cop suspended 32 days for threats to resident
- Ex-Lowellville police chief guilty of theft in office, domestic violence
- Events honor Memorial Day’s real meaning
- Teamwork credited for new Y'town muni court
- Lawyers’ association files brief in support of former prosecutor
- Democrats select James as Trumbull coroner until end of the year
Jackie Marchionda, who designed the DoubleTree’s interiors, stands in the new hotel's 12th-floor ballroom with, from left, her husband, Dominic Marchion...
Idora Park employee reunion set for June 2
Struthers baseball player Will Bradley sprints toward first base while Springfield first baseman Jakoby Emerine reaches to make the catch during a game at the Springfield youth baseball complex. The “big four” youth sports – baseball, football, soccer and basketball – have seen significant declines in the number of active participants over the past decade.
- Funds for public housing prove their worth, merit continuation by Congress
- Austintown school board throws caution to the wind
- Seventy-five years of pride for Diocese of Youngstown
- Trump won’t punish aide for insulting Sen. McCain
- Another day, another mass shooting amid shameful inaction in DC and Columbus