The cutbacks are expected to affect about 1,500 Mahoning Valley wor...
Issues that need to be decided before Claudia Hoerig goes on trial ...
Luis Oviedo pitched six shutout innings and Tyler Freeman went 3 fo...
Today's Top Headlines
- ICE releases 60 detained in Fresh Mark raid
- Second shift at GM Lordstown plant ends today
- YGDNA nurses displeased with Northside’s new owners
- Confusion rules as to how Youngstown didn’t start closing fire stations
- Pre-trial issues in Claudia Hoerig murder case narrowing
- Youngstown panel OKs contract for street project near amphitheater
The superintendent placed a reprimand letter into the personnel file of June Baker.
Man files suit against Warren business because of accidental amputation
- Rep. Tim Ryan said he’s ‘absolutely appalled’ by the administration’s immigration policy to separate some kids from their parents
- The Mahoning County judicial primary winner raised about half as much money as his opponent
- Elected officials want success, but are cautious about talks between Trump and Kim