By AMANDA TONOLI firstname.lastname@example.org AUSTINTOWN Austintown Element...
By GREG GULAS email@example.com NORTH LIMA For the past 30 years,...
STRUTHERS Bri Modic believes she has to take on an expanded role w...
Today's Top Headlines
- Residents weigh new vehicle tax against ‘critical’ infrastructure needs
- Woman violates probation in overdose death
- Help continues to pour in for fire victims
- Lordstown council gives second reading to amended HomeGoods tax abatement
- Trustees discuss delinquent property taxes, water at trustee meeting
- Agenda Wednesday
Michael Cappuzzello said his decision stems from “numerous altercations” with the parents of some players.
Wilson Elementary School fourth-graders Nahjae Page, center, and Lamya Fleeton, right, laugh with their teacher, Courtney Angelo, after receiving handma...
Links you need to follow our Lordstown coverage