Sebring man indicted on 19 criminal charges
YOUNGSTOWN — Bryan E. Barrett, 37, of Sebring is indicted on 19 charges related to receiving stolen property, drug manufacturing and other things.
Sebring police filed charges against Barrett after they searched his home on East Oregon Avenue in September, finding drugs and items that were reported stolen. Sebring police said the Goshen Township Police District and Mahoning County Children Services also took part in the investigation.
Barrett was indicted Thursday on six counts of criminal damaging or endangering, four counts of receiving stolen property, two counts of breaking and entering, and single counts of vandalism, illegal manufacture of drugs with a forfeiture specification, illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs with a forfeiture specification, child endangering, aggravated drug trafficking with a forfeiture specification, aggravated drug possession with a forfeiture specification and tampering with evidence.
The grand jury also indicted:
• Ronald F. Paris, 25, Roy Street, rape.
• Patrick E. Stevens, 29, West Indiana Avenue, Sebring, cocaine possession.
• Shane M. Waites, 27, Trumbull County jail, failure to provide change of address.
•Abdliezl Hassen, 25, Mahoning County jail, failure to provide change of address.
•Kim Harbison, 61, Chidester Drive, Canfield, sexual battery.
•Edwin J. Moore, 27, Mahoning County jail, two counts of burglary.
•Marcus L. Clark, 38, Mahoning County jail, two counts of burglary and one count of grand theft of a motor vehicle.
•Cavante Tabb, 20, Mahoning County jail, aggravated robbery, assault, attempted having weapons under disability, obstructing official business and domestic violence.
•Marc A. Farrant, 34, East Parkside Drive, Boardman, fentanyl related compound possession, cocaine possession, obstructing official business, failure to comply with the order of a police officer and illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia.
•Thomas B. Pearson, 59, West Boulevard, Boardman, two counts of assault and single counts of obstructing official business, operating a motor vehicle under the influence and criminal damaging or endangering.
• Gerald W. Kay II, 45, Mahoning County jail, identity fraud, petty theft, and illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Mykael L. Zolovick, 25, Mahoning County jail, receiving stolen property, possessing drug abuse instruments and illegal use or possession of drug abuse instruments.
• Ricky L. Barrett Jr., 41, of Aebi Avenue, Alliance, receiving stolen property.
•Deandre L. Stores, 24, Columbus, fentanyl related compound possession, cocaine possession, heroin possession and drug possession.
• Joseph D. McCoy, 37, Mahoning County jail, two counts of burglary and single counts of grand theft when the property is a firearm or dangerous ordnance and heroin possession.
• Harry A. Cooper Jr., 30, Youngstown Lowellville Road, Lowellville, assault.
• Martin Eberth, 40, Herbert Road, Canfield, two counts of having weapons under disability and single counts of operating a motor vehicle under the influence with a specification of repeat OVI offender and improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle.
• Damon Green, 22, Mahoning County jail, tampering with evidence, having weapons under disability and obstructing official business.
• Christopher A. Tsai, 36, of Ohltown Road, Austintown, menacing by stalking and violating a protection order.
•Braylon Howell, 24, Bonnie Brae Avenue, assault and aggravated menacing.