19-year-old indicted in killing
YOUNGSTOWN — Charles K. Sidberry, 19, of Boardman, was indicted Thursday in the Oct. 3 shooting death of Issak Villareal in Boardman.
The shooting occurred during a disagreement on the purchase of a gun, Boardman police Chief Todd Werth said.
Sidberry is indicted on murder with a firearm specification, involuntary manslaughter with a gun specification, improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle, kidnapping and assault.
Sidberry was found on the side of the road on South Avenue near Western Reserve Road.
Werth at the time said police received multiple 911 calls about a man being thrown from a vehicle on South Avenue around noon. The body was found outside of Xtreme Clean Auto Spa, 8525 South Ave. with multiple gunshot wounds.
If convicted of murder, Sidberry could get a life prison sentence.
Also indicted by a Mahoning County grand jury Thursday are:
• Tramaine G. Wright, 43, of Hudson Drive, domestic violence;
• Phillip J. Austin, 33, of Cedar Lane, receiving stolen property;
• Ronald J. Pugh II, 36, of Brownlee Avenue, fentanyl related compound possession, two counts of drug possession, and one count of escape;
• Jaleesa M. Williams, 29, of Wesley Avenue, aggravated trespass, two counts of assault, one count of domestic violence, one count of aggravated menacing, two counts of criminal damaging and one count of child endangering;
• Edward L. Tate Jr., 25, of Manhattan Avenue, cocaine possession and fentanyl related compound possession;
• Lamar T. Bailey, 22, of Detroit Avenue, fentanylrelated compound possession, aggravated drug possession and failure to comply with the order or signal of a police officer;
• Luis M. Johnson, 23, of the Mahoning County jail, attempted murder with a specification of having a gun and of committing a drive-by shooting; and felonious assault with a specification of using a gun and of committing a drive by shooting;
• Tyree E. Robinson, 21, of the Mahoning County jail, attempted murder with specifications of having a gun and of committing a drive by shooting; and felonious assault with a specification of using a gun and of committing a drive by shooting;
• Roco V. Wellington, 41, of North Evanston Avenue, carrying a concealed weapon and obstructing official business;
• Devin M. Wilson, 22, of Erie Street, improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle and carrying a concealed weapon;
• Devon D. Moreland, 31, of North Bon Air Avenue, two counts of cocaine possession, one with a specification of forefeiture of money in a drug case, tampering with evidence, obstructing official business, illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia and a specification of forfeiture of money in a drug case;
• Dominique O. King, 31, of Ohio Avenue, robbery with a gun specification, being a felon in possession of a firearm, carrying a concealed weapon, counterfeiting with a gun specification, drug possession, obstructing official business with a gun specification, falsification, possessing drug abuse instruments and escape;
• Devon M. Talley Jr., 27, of the Mahoning County jail, drug possession, assault, obstructing official business, cocaine possession and two counts of drug possession.