Boardman Civic Association awards dinner is Monday
BOARDMAN — The Boardman Civic Association on Thursday announced the 2021 winners of the Community Awards.
Individuals and businesses will be recognized at the annual Community Awards Dinner on Monday at the Lariccia Family Community Center in Boardman Park.
This year’s awards will be presented in the following categories:
• Citizen of the Year – Judge Joseph Houser
• Business Person of the Year – John Kufleitner, Kufleitner Auto Group
• Community Service Award – Boardman Community Baseball
• New Buildings Awards – Valley View Investors, LLC and The Parikh Network
• Refurbished Building Award – Sweeney Buick GMC
This event is open to the public. Doors will open at 5 p.m., with dinner at 5:30 and the presentation of awards
to follow. Dinner is included in Boardman Civic Association members’ dues. Non-members wishing to attend
the dinner can pay $15 and must have a reservation. Details at www.BoardmanCivic.com.
BCA is dedicated to the safety of the Boardman community and will be following CDC COVID-19 related guidelines.