June 21 Agenda
• MAHONING COUNTY BOARD OF DEVELOPMENT DISABILITIES will meet 5:40 p.m. today for board programs, 5:50 p.m. ethics committee and 6 p.m. regular meeting at Leonard Kirtz School in Austintown.
• YOUNGSTOWN CITY COUNCIL Committee will meet 4 p.m. today in the city hall caucus room to discuss ARP funding of park playgrounds and sporting venues.
• MILTON TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will hold a special meeting 6 p.m. today at the township fire department to focus on the board’s current and future project priority list. The regular meeting will be held 7 p.m.
• STRUTHERS BOARD OF EDUCATION will meet 4:30 p.m. today at the board offices.
• LOWELLVILLE BOARD OF EDUCATION will meet 3 p.m. today at the board conference room to hold a finance committee session.
• POLAND VILLAGE COUNCIL will meet 7 p.m. today at the municipal building with caucus at 6:30 p.m.
• WESTERN RESERVE PORT AUTHORITY Board of Directors will meet 8:30 a.m. Wednesday at Covelli Enterprises, 3900 E. Market St. in Warren.