• MAHONING COUNTY BOARD OF DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES Board Capital, Facilities and Grounds Committee will meet noon today via Zoom videoconference at https://us02web.zoom.us/j with meeting ID 833 7147 2245.
The Programs, Services Initiatives and Personnel Committee will meet noon Friday via Zoom meeting https://us02 web.zoom.us/j with meeting ID 875 7406 3141
• MAHONING COUNTY COMMISSIONERS will meet 10 a.m. today at the commissioners’ hearing room via teleconference at 1-408-418-9388 and access code 132 755 7856#.
The staff meeting will be 10:30 a.m. today at the commissioners’ hearing room.
• YOUNGSTOWN METROPOLITAN HOUSING AUTHORITY Board of Commissioners will hold a special meeting noon today at the board room offices, 131 W. Boardman St., Youngstown, on personnel matters.
• COITSVILLE TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will meet 10 a.m. Friday virtually for a work study session. For information on logging onto the meeting, call Christeen Partka at 330-501-9744.
• COITSVILLE TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will meet 6 p.m. today via Zoom videoconference, with information posted on the township website.
• EAGLE JOINT FIRE DISTRICT will meet 7 p.m. today at the fire station, 33 W. Liberty St., Hubbard.
• LOWELLVILLE VILLAGE COUNCIL will meet 6:30 p.m. today via Zoom videoconference at https://us04web.zoom.us/j/740005348319?, with meeting ID 740 0534 8310 and password 0mEb7z.
• POLAND TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will meet 6 p.m. today at the township government center, 3339 Dobbins Road.
• WESTERN RESERVE JOINT FIRE DISTRICT Board of Trustees will meet 7:30 p.m. today at Fire Station 92, 7619 Youngstown Pittsburgh Road, which will also be held via Zoom videoconference at 330-757-8268. Those attending in-person must wear a mask.
• GIRARD BOARD OF EDUCATION will hold a special meeting 5:30 p.m. today via teleconference for employment of personnel. To access this teleconference meeting, call +1-646-558-8656 or +1-312-626-6799. You will be prompted to enter meeting ID 93877631445. Email email@example.com for more information.
• POLAND TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will meet 6 p.m. Wednesday at the township government center, 3339 Dobbins Road.
• CANFIELD COUNCIL will meet 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at the municipal building.
• POLAND TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will meet 7 p.m. Tuesday via YouTube with information on township website.
• CANFIELD TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will hold a special meeting focusing on budget review 9 a.m. today at township hall.
• CRAIG BEACH VILLAGE COUNCIL will hold a special meeting 7 p.m. today at the municipal building for the organization and ranks of the police department and officers.
• POLAND TOWNSHIP ZONING COMMISSION will hold a public meeting 6 p.m. today at the township government center, 3339 Dobbins Road, Poland. This meeting will be a regular work session, presentation of a proposed planned unit development and for reorganization of the board.
• SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP BOARD OF TRUSTEES will meet 7 p.m. today at the township administration building, 3475 E. South Range Road, New Springfield.
• STRUTHERS CITY COUNCIL will hold a special meeting 6 p.m. today at the mayor’s office in a GoToMeeting videoconference. There will be an executive session for pending or imminent court action and to discuss personnel matters regarding the employment of safety service director.