Online talks will focus on planting
VIRTUAL GARDENING PROGRAMS: Virtual programming on garden habits is featured at 10:30 a.m. each Wednesday and include a video conversation via Zoom. TimeBank Mahoning Watershed is offering the various programming.
With the spread of COVID-19 worldwide, many events in our community are canceled or postponed. In the interest of public health, TimeBank Mahoning Watershed now works remotely and has suspended until further notice all in-person events.
The interactive video discussions, Open Topics Agenda: Learning About Options for the Future, is available at http://tbmw.org/watershed-gardens/ Go to event page and enter a guest username and click “Join Video.”
For information call 330-716-2722, for help.
OPEN AIR EVENT: Youngstown We Belong Together will host an open-air social-distancing Praise and Worship Service 3 p.m. Saturday at 130 S. Truesdale Ave., Youngstown, featuring Sunday Best Contestant Yakima Shepard. For information, call 330-519-5547 or Facebook @Youngstown We Belong Together.
Discussion will include how to help families recover from the impact of COVID-19 and how to rebuild trust in a post-pandemic world. The event is to help the community recover through safe social-distancing discussions, events and family-fun activities. Those attending can bring a blanket or lawn chair, or sit in their car.
• TOPS Ohio 698, Girard — weigh-in 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., meeting 6:30 p.m., First Christian Church, 140 E. Broadway Ave., Girard. 330-545-4770 or 330-534-2618.
• Youngstown Executive Toastmasters — 6:45 p.m., Shepherd of the Valley, 301 Western Reserve Road, Boardman. www.speaking club.org.
• Youngstown Toastmasters Executive 408 — 6:40 p.m., Adamas Square, 8131 Market St., Boardman.
• Monday Night Miracles — 7 p.m., Fellowship Hall, 2555 Rush Blvd., Youngstown.
• Ostomy Support Group — 6 to 7 p.m. Salem Regional Medical Center’s private dining room. Pre-registration requested. Call nurse Tashia Watkins, 330-332-7607.