• AUSTINTOWN TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will meet 6 p.m. Monday at the township administration building.
• MAHONING COUNTY CHILDREN SERVICES BOARD will meet 4 p.m. Tuesday at the offices, 222 W. Federal St., Youngstown.
• LAKE MILTON TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will meet 7 p.m. Tuesday at the township hall. The Records Retention Committee will meet at 6:30 p.m.
• BOARDMAN TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES have rescheduled their meeting to 4 p.m. today at the government building.
• AUSTINTOWN ZONING COMMISSION will meet 6 p.m. today at township hall.
• BEAVER TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will hold special meeting 11 a.m. today at the administration building to discuss contracts, and evaluate personnel.
• EASTGATE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE will meet 10 a.m. today at City Centre One Building. The Citizens Advisory Committee will meet 6 p.m. today.
• LIBERTY TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES have canceled their meeting for today.
• MAHONING COUNTY COMMISSIONERS will meet 10 a.m. today at the commissioners hearing room.
• POLAND TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will hold special meeting 4:30 p.m. today at the township government center for executive session on contracts.
• WESTERN RESERVE TRANSIT AUTHORITY will hold committee meetings 9 a.m. today at the WRTA board room, 604 Mahoning Ave.
• BAZETTA TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will hold a special meeting 3 p.m. today at the township hall to pass a resolution on replacement fire levy and repairing headstones at the cemetery.
• NEWTON FALLS BOARD OF EDUCATION will hold a special meeting 8 a.m. Saturday at the board meeting room in the high school.
• CANFIELD CITY COUNCIL will meet 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at the municipal building.
• CAMPBELL CITY COUNCIL will meet 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the municipal building.
• LOWELLVILLE BOARD OF EDUCATION will hold a special meeting 4 p.m. Wednesday for executive session on personnel.
• McDONALD COUNCIL will meet 6 p.m. Wednesday at the village community room.
• YOUNGSTOWN CITY COUNCIL will meet 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at the municipal building.
• POLAND VILLAGE COUNCIL will meet 7 p.m.
Tuesday at the municipal building.
• MAHONING COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTIONS will hold a special meeting at 8 a.m. Wednesday at the office’s meeting room, 345 Oak Hill Ave., Youngstown.
•HUBBARD CITY COUNCIL will meet at 7 p.m. today at the municipal building, with a caucus taking place at 6:30 p.m.
• VIENNA TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES have rescheduled their meeting to 7 p.m. Tuesday at township hall.