Your Newspaper


« Your Newspaper

Sunday column sequel | A chat with a judge

Click here for Mahoning pay raises

“Dear Paul, George and Anthony ..."

I am filing FOIA paperwork with the county auditor’s office. Every month, I plan to get a printout of the Mahoning County PAR reports. “PARs” are the forms that initiate any pay change plans.