Poland

$395000

Poland

Residential
4 bedroom, 7 bath
$899900

« Stirfry

Former AG staff bimbo defines brazen!

By Bertram de Souza (Contact)

Published April 5, 2009

It isn't enough that Cindy Stankoski rolled the taxpayers of Ohio for $247,500 on the ridiculous claim of sexual harassment against Anthony Gutierrez, a high ranking member of disgraced former Attorney General Marc Dann's staff. Stankoski got her job in the AG's office because of Gutierrez, and not because of her intellect or her legal prowess.

But as she demonstrated in her sexual harassment suit, she has bigger you-know-what than most men. Consider: Stankoski is now charging between $1,500 and $5,000 to lecture on such hifalutin topics as conflict resolution, sexuality and sexual health.

And as the ever popular reality shows on television have demonstrated, America is filled with gullible people willing to watch and listen to crap.

It is important to recall that Stankoski and her cohort in the sexual harassment scandal, Vanessa Stout, did not have to defend their claims in a court of law — even though that is what Gutierrez, no paragon of virtue, wanted. Instead, the current attorney general, Democrat Richard Cordray, decided to settle. Dann resigned as AG after it was revealed that he had an extramarital affair with his scheduler. Investigations into the attorney general's office during his tenure found that he contributed to what was described as unprofessional behavior by members of his inner circle.

Stout, who also made $247,500 in the sexual harassment claim against Gutierrez, may have some expertise she could  capitalize on.

But because the case did not go to trial, the taxpayers of Ohio will never know what talents Stankoski and Stout displayed to persuade Gutierrez that they would be valuable members of the attorney general's staff. Thus, cynics are left to speculate.

Comments

1diony7(14 comments)posted 5 years, 5 months ago

Bertram de Souza, you sound jealous.

Are you upset that your "journalism" hasn't brought you untold "Ohio taxpayer riches?"

Your "yellow" sensational pseudo -journalism is dangerously close to defamation which they mighty not have where you are from, so I don't expect you understand that term.

You are grand standing in an attempt to ride the coat tails of a sexual harassment "victim" to your Pulitzer prize.

Calling a sexual harassment victim a "bimbo" when you only BLOG REPORT from your safe cubicle, the hearsay rumor and innuendo is unconscionable. I wouldn't expect anyone like yourself, that believes in female circumcision, to understand the customs of the U.S.A. (just live under our freedoms and reap our benefits)

Let's hope that Stankoski doesn't have any funds in her budget to sue you, but then what would she stand to gain, your $10 Sakshat computer?

You put YOUR personal writing ambition over reporting the FACTS and your professionalism is lacking.

Apparently, American people are also willing to READ crap and not just watch and listen to it, considering that YOU are a "professional" writer. Stick to your day job busing tables and save Google the trouble of indexing your crap.

2Skeptic(17 comments)posted 5 years, 5 months ago

Diony7, love your comments. Is Bertram de Souza a professional writer for the Vindicator? If so, does the Vindicator have an editor because I can't believe what I just read. If de Souza is not a professional writer for the newspaper, then this is just another shallow person that has just wasted two minutes of my life that I'll never get back.

3TheLostPatrol(756 comments)posted 5 years, 5 months ago

I thought Bertram was considerate by call her a "Bimbo". My opinion of her is she's one notch below a "Lot Lizard"; one notch lower because the Lot Lizard has to go out every evening at those Truck Stop's and earn her keep $20 at a time. This one got a Government Ballout; oop's Bailout.

4Skeptic(17 comments)posted 5 years, 5 months ago

Oh here is TheLostPatrol again...seems you didn't take my advice before to really get lost.

5TheLostPatrol(756 comments)posted 5 years, 5 months ago

Who would take advice from you, "Skeptic", you think this "low life" is a Martyr. If you really want to get the whole skinny on her I'd suggest reading her new book out that just hit the bookstore's titled, "How to Heal Rug Burns After Being On Your Knees All Day".

6diony7(14 comments)posted 5 years, 5 months ago

LostPatrol,

You seem to know much about truck stop prostitution, are you a frequent flier, are you pimping your daughter or did your Mom abandon you in the parking lot before climbing in the cab of a John, trying to pay for her next crack rock? Or was it crystal meth?

Maybe your daughter should be writing the book about workman's compensation injuries, such as rug burns, her book could be found at the free clinic.

And your wife's new book, "Complete Guide to the Prolapsed Rectum for Working Women" might be found in the clearance rack at the Lion's Den.

7boardmanneedschange(364 comments)posted 5 years, 5 months ago

I can't believe someone put the words Pulitzer prize and this hack of a writer in the same thought. Please don't degrade the Pulitzer name by associating it with anyone from the Vindicator. The writer of this column is nothing more than a paid blogger who posts opinions just like you and I. Having said that, I think if this woman wants to make a living speaking in front of people, so be it. If people are willing to pay for something like that someone will have to get paid for it. I personally think if it helps someone with a problem it is a positive service to offer, and is more beneficial to the public than getting paid to dig up past news stories and write updates on them that are full of opinionated b.s.

8TheLostPatrol(756 comments)posted 5 years, 5 months ago

Amusing, "diony7", yet during the entire post you bad rapped all female relatives; you never attacked male relatives such as a Father or a Son. I think I figured it all out, you were the 350 lb. babby shamu that no one took to the HS dances, the one with facial hair and pimples. I got it, YOU'RE A MAN HATER! That's it! "And what do we got for the loser's Johnny"?

9AtownParent(562 comments)posted 5 years, 5 months ago

While I do not take it as far as Lost Patrol, I do believe that if she is a victim, then I am the Queen of Sheeba!

10TheLostPatrol(756 comments)posted 5 years, 5 months ago

Thanks "AtownParent" (regardless of gender) for throwing me a life preserver in these "man-hating" infested water's, but be prepared for some backlash to family members from "diony7" next post for disagreeing with her. ALL of her 12 comments on Vindy.com have been none other than about the Dann/Stankowski Article's. She is either a disgruntled local attorney that was shunned by Mark Dann for a political plum job when he got elected AG, a lesbian attorney who wears no make-up or perfume that is for Women's Rights (but not Men's),or; and I hate to even imagine this; but a former "strap-on" lover of Stankowski's that got dumped for an AG.

11henryviii1509(274 comments)posted 5 years, 5 months ago

Lost, it's Henry not Johnny.

For today's loser, diony7, we have a health and beauty package worth $1.50. An all expense paid trip to Glamour Shots, a 2 hour session of facial electrolysis and a 6 pack of chocolate Slim-Fast.

how was that?

12TheLostPatrol(756 comments)posted 5 years, 5 months ago

Thank You "henryviii1509", and thank you Bertram for getting this one right. We should have heard the whole story before we taxpayers had to dole out $500K of our 2008 State Income Tax dollars that we ALL worked so hard for. I for one would have liked to have had ALL my State of Ohio Income Taxes in my pocket instead of theirs to help pay for the $4.00/gallon gasoline I paid for from April-September of 2008. Your frustrations Bertram, echoed through your angry words, but they were truly heard by many of us in agreement.

13diony7(14 comments)posted 5 years, 5 months ago

Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha....the $1.50 is MORE than I ever spent on facial products....cause I AM a MAN!!

And I can prove it, if you'd like to accompany me bow hunting sometime, I will let you hold the apples.(for the deer of course) HA hahahahah!

As a moderate democrat and "conservative" I am GLAD to be rid of Marc Dann....AND I think Marc Dann should have to repay the $500k out of his campaign fund (insuring that he will NEVER run for office again)

Stankoski undoubtedly SAVED Ohio taxpayer money consider that Gutierrez was wrecking state issued SUV's at a rate of 2 a month. At $30k each she would have paid for her information in only 8 months.

So I say, GIVE her the money . Anyone that says otherwise, never met Marc Dann face-to-face to realize he was an insecure, Enzyte consuming, Elliot Spitzer wanna be.

It wasn't a State ID that she displayed, it was a POLICE badge Gutierrez issued to himself that he left on her desk when he wanted to intimidate her.

She states that he left the badge on her desk after demanding some mundane BS and in defiance she pined it on her shirt, saying, "See anyone can wear a fake badge" and a co-worker snapped a picture.She says in an interview on WHLO April 2nd, that in retrospect that was a mistake. But it wasn't a name badge and it wasn't in her cleavage as reported by hack State Attorney Joe Sommer of the Ohio State workers comp WHO HAS HIMSELF NOT SEEN THE PHOTO he is complaining about. (also a democrat and Marc Dann supporter)

14Westsider(222 comments)posted 5 years, 5 months ago

I'll tell you what - I will conduct seminars and speak on the topic of how professional women without agendas can deal effectively with women like Stout and Stankoski in the workplace - for a whole lot less than $5000. The actions of those two women denigrate every female professional who actually possess the skills, talents and abilities to contribute to an office setting, government or otherwise.

15henryviii1509(274 comments)posted 5 years, 5 months ago

Alot of crossdressers use Glamour Shots

16scrooge(563 comments)posted 5 years, 5 months ago

regardless of her actions behind (or under) the desk, the fact that her SUPERIOR advanced sexual suggestions is by itself a crime. Dann is an egotistical sexual preditor who felt his office in Columbus should be his own personal brothel. i don't begrudge either one of them for getting the money.

Do remember one thing Mr. de Souza, If someone offered YOU $5000 to speak you'd jump at the chance - and probably be less informed on the topics than she is.
OK just thought of a second thing to remember............ She has a better chance of becoming a nun than you do of winning the Pulitzer!

17diony7(14 comments)posted 5 years, 5 months ago

Westsider,

And when you get this money will you turn it over the the charity to continue further helping victims of sexual harassment?

Many of you are jealous, but you'd sing a different tune if it was your Mom or daughter was involved in such a scandal.

18redvert(2064 comments)posted 5 years, 5 months ago

Back on April 1st. while discussing this same subject diony7 called me all kinds of stuff including a chauvinist . I asked to be upgraded to a "male chauvinist pig" but she did not reply. I have been distraught ever since.

After reading the pattern of her posts I would have to say that if she is in fact a male she makes it on some sort of technicality!

This whole story reminds me of the following joke. Not claiming any connection but I think it fits the train of thought.

The judge asked "when did you realize that you had been raped"? The plaintiff replied "when the check bounced!"

19Stan(9923 comments)posted 5 years, 5 months ago

"Stankoski got her job in the AG's office because of Gutierrez, and not because of her intellect or her legal prowess."

Gutierrez and Dann have both proved that they are not intellectual giants. Stankoski seems to be the victor in the"Marc Dann Era".