1. Begins the process of addressing the problems of our health care system with a $634 billion down payment.
2. Cuts taxes for 95% of working Americans.
3. Invests in clean energy technology with more than $100 billion.
4. Begins the withdrawal from Iraq. It doesn't happen as soon as one might like, but it does happen on a firm timetable, freeing up nearly ten billion dollars a month that we're spending there now.
5. Lets expensive and irresponsible tax cuts for wealthiest Americans expire, reversing widening income disparity.
6. Ends big-oil's multi-billion-dollar tax loopholes. Exxon/Mobil posted another record profit last year; they won't be hurting.
7. Helps families pay for college with the largest increase in grant funding ever.
8. I still don't believe this one, but it promises to cut the deficit in half by 2013. We'll see...
9. Caps global-warming-causing pollution and forces polluters to fund advances in clean energy.
10. Includes the costs of the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan outright, rather than hiding them in follow-up emergency requests.
Thanks to MoveOn.org for this list.