Poland

4 bedroom, 7 bath
$899900

Poland

Residential
5 bedroom, 6 bath
$395000

« Brain food from the heartland

“People let me tell you. I did not know what I was getting into.”

By Louie b. Free (Contact)

Published March 15, 2011

Untitled document

“People let me tell you. I did not know what I was getting into.”
Who said that?

a) A blindfolded man realizing he's in a Corvair or Pinto

b) a  recent guest on my show

c) Youngstown City School's new  Superintendent:
    Dr. Connie Hathorn

Probably a,b and c are all correct, but who said it most recently----ah!

c ! Dr Connie Hathorn at last Friday's
Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber’s annual Good Morning, Youngstown! breakfast.
I understand that it was a Regional Chamber breakfast and that the super wasn't the only speaker. Mayor Williams showed and said  Youngstown's “best days are indeed ahead of us,”
hmmm, indeed,(did Moses say that to the desert Jews?)glad to know that last days weren't our best.......,Mayor,  most folks were pretty excited about 2010...'till it WAS 2010, 'course now we know .......ok,back to Doc Connie Hathorn.....don't we-the people, deserve more than “People let me tell you. I did not know what I was getting into.”......hey,folks, I'm trying--I've called quite a number of times and I'm certain that Doctor Hathorn WILL respond and come in-studio and tell US the answer to my question: Doctor Hathorn, just what did you mean when you said “People let me tell you. I did not know what I was getting into." ???

Comments

1author50(1121 comments)posted 3 years, 6 months ago

LOOOIE - how about using your leverage with your 2 new WASP buddies Carlton Sears and Tom Humphries to pass a levy to help Doctor Hathorn find out what he was getting into?

You could wear a T-shirt that says:

Loooie loves being a toady for the establishment but wants everyone to think he is a rebel!

2Stan(9923 comments)posted 3 years, 6 months ago

In Louie's endeavor to promote thinking he is doing a fine job . Did he touch upon some raw nerves author50 ?

3author50(1121 comments)posted 3 years, 6 months ago

Stan your overdue for another post.

4Askmeificare(700 comments)posted 3 years, 6 months ago

STAN FOR MAYOR!!

5author50(1121 comments)posted 3 years, 6 months ago

@R1200GS

Bravo!

6Millie(192 comments)posted 3 years, 6 months ago

The search committee and school board for the new super for the city school...failed with this pick. How could they hire anyone that makes the stupid comment about not knowing what he was getting into. Where did he think he would be working or is this just a temp job. Obviously he never did an internet search on the Youngstown Schools or reviewed the state take over report....amazing.

7Stan(9923 comments)posted 3 years, 6 months ago

KimKotheimer :

Many escape the bounds of indoctrination and pursue higher level thinking .

8Stan(9923 comments)posted 3 years, 6 months ago

KimKotheimer :

“Another flaw in the human character is that everybody wants to build and nobody wants to do maintenance.”-Vonnegut

9ValleyNative(174 comments)posted 3 years, 6 months ago

All are thoughts are just other peoples' quotes.

10author50(1121 comments)posted 3 years, 6 months ago

Maybe Stan is Loooooie Free?

11Stan(9923 comments)posted 3 years, 6 months ago

author50 :

"Maybe Stan is Loooooie Free?"

Why, because I have a passion for thinking ? Nope, we are not the same person . This concludes that your level of logic has yet to reach new heights .

12author50(1121 comments)posted 3 years, 6 months ago

One thing about Stan - he can pitch, but he cant catch. Another thing about Stan -he has no sense of humor.

But more importantly - will Loooie Wolk aka Loooie Free have his lawyer now Judge Mark Belinky on his show so they can educate people on criminal vs civil actions when it comes to personal tax returns?

13Stan(9923 comments)posted 3 years, 6 months ago

author50 :

"One thing about Stan - he can pitch, but he cant catch. "

Perhaps if I availed myself to be indoctrinated by liberal BS I could catch that disease of liberalism and join the swaying masses .

14author50(1121 comments)posted 3 years, 6 months ago

Stan -

Who said I was a liberal? You on the other hand seem to think Loooie Free promotes 'thinking'. On a national scene Loooie is very much a hippie/yippie when it comes to thinking. And if you meet Loooie in person he will try to convince you that he rode with 'The Weathermen'. However, on the local scene his thinking is limited to what Tom Humphries says he can think in order to gain some ads.

15author50(1121 comments)posted 3 years, 6 months ago