Frank Bellamy, MAP
33 West Princeton Avenue, Youngstown, Ohio 44507
A position as a Management Consultant.
· Nearly 20 of experience in professional marketing and management.
· Ability to direct, analyze and coordinate complex projects from concept to fully operational status.
· Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
· Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed strategic problem solver.
· Proven ability to work in unison with staff, volunteers, and board of directors.
M.A.P., Master of Applied Politics, University of Akron in Akron, Ohio
B.S., Geography/Earth Sciences, North Carolina Central University in Durham, NC
Relevant Experience & Accomplishments
· Successfully written Political Campaign Strategy Plans and Political Opinion reports.
· Consulted on various campaigns for Political Issues, Funding Levies, and Political Candidacies both local and state wide.
· Political Internship in Volunteer Training and Political Party Headquarters Organizing
· College Graduate Coursework in Political Lobbying, Campaign Management, Campaign Finance, Campaign Election Law, Political Influence Organizations, Political Research Methods, Grant Writing, Political Campaign Strategy/Tactics and Political Party Internship.
· Directed the opening of three Regional Offices and supervised staff of 10 employees.
· Trained supervised, evaluated staff and coached visiting sales/management professionals.
· Successfully conducted hundreds of Sales Presentations in person and by telephone.
· Managed to meet or exceed all performance forecasts and projections within deadline periods.
Computer Technical Skills & Training in Microsoft Office Suite Software (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Explorer & Front Page)
Political Consultant , BELLAMY Political Consultants, Youngstown, OH
* Create written Political Campaign Strategy Plans, Campaign Fundraising Plans, Lobbying, Candidate Development, and Political Volunteer Training
Assistant MIS Director, Recorder’s Office, Courthouse Columbus, OH
*Assistant Computer Hardware & Software Director for the County Recorder’s Computer Network and Web Site.
Manager, Farmington Hills Corporation, Youngstown, OH
· Real Estate Acquisitions, Sales and Property Management.
Sales Manager, Balston Filter Systems, Inc., New York/Michigan/Illinois
· Sales of Industrial Compressed Gas, Air and Liquid Filtration Systems.
Political/Academic References 1. Professor Mark R. WeaverCommunications Counsel, Inc.37 West Broad Street, Suite 325
Columbus Ohio 43215Phone: 614.634.2433 FAX: firstname.lastname@example.org 2. Dr. Stephen Brooks
Associate DirectorThe University of Akron
Bliss Institute of Applied Politics
Associate Professor of Political ScienceAkron, OH 44325-1914
email@example.com 3.rel="nofollow">firstname.lastname@example.org 3. class="facultyname1">Dr. Daniel Coffey
The University of AkronBliss Institute of Applied Politics
Assistant Professor of Political ScienceAkron, OH 44325-1914
email@example.com 4.Professor">rel="nofollow">firstname.lastname@example.org 4.Professor Anne C. HansonThe University of AkronBliss Institute of Applied PoliticsAkron, OH email@example.com 5.Professor Gail E. GarbrandtGail Garbrandt
Manager, InternshipsThe University of AkronBliss Institute of Applied PoliticsAkron, OH 44325-1914