Liberty Wal Mart Opens

» Videos Home

William D. Lewis | posted Aug 19th 2009
Wal Mart employees do the Wal Mart Cheer during the August 19, 2009 grand opening of a Wal Mart Store in Liberty, OH.

From Story: Throngs welcome Wal-Mart to LibertyShare:

Latest Videos
prev button
prev button

Comments (10)

Comments

1valleyred(1100 comments)posted 5 years, 4 months ago

Wow, I have no idea how to respond to that.. I just know I never shop at Walmart and never will.

2captainlinger(623 comments)posted 5 years, 4 months ago

so what you're saying is, "give me Liberty, or give me Wal-mart?"

3get_a_bike(8 comments)posted 5 years, 4 months ago

didn't the Nazi's have something similar?

4get_a_bike(8 comments)posted 5 years, 4 months ago

you people crack me up!

5pit_bull_marley(291 comments)posted 5 years, 4 months ago

Now valleyred can shop at the Big Eagle because the prices will drop. I will shop at both and look for the best deals. You waste your money, Ill take advantage of the compitishon.

6CrazyforYeshua(3 comments)posted 5 years, 4 months ago

Football teams have cheers and such before every game, is that different? Wal-Mart brought 316 new jobs, with most coming from Y-town (including a frind of mine in the video who has been w/o work for 2 years). I don't like WM, but if it brings new business to Liberty (and it will), it can be a good thing.

7Stan(9923 comments)posted 5 years, 4 months ago

They have a nice selection of vitamins reasonably priced . I recognized a worker from Giant Eagle shopping there .