If you have not shopped for auto or home insurance in the last few years it will pay to do so now. Also best to have the highest deductible you can afford. The difference can save big! I helped my Mom reduce her premiums by 1/2 by calling to tell them that we were shopping and asked if they can give us a better rate. Never hurts to ask!
January 28, 2015 at 4:39 p.m.
Per the website: http://vote.mahoningcountyoh.gov/voters/
Want to cast your vote from your kitchen table or living room? Any qualified Ohio voter whose registration information is up to date may request and vote an absentee ballot without stating a reason. Find everything you need to cast your vote by mail. http://www.sos.state.oh.us/SOS/electi...
January 18, 2015 at 8:32 p.m.
That's what PTO is for. Use at your discretion.
January 16, 2015 at 11:21 a.m.
Hey hey hey. Let's start the new year with some love and kindness and respect
December 31, 2014 at 2:30 a.m.
Over $100,000 per year! What? Was he doing the work of 3 people? That's outrageous.
December 30, 2014 at 3:31 a.m.
Racism aka prejudice aka fear aka preconception.
Most Americans don't consider themselves to be European-American or African-American, etc., they are simply Americans.
Rumpy keeps referring to "European" to stereotype whites. I wonder how many blacks would relate more to the African culture over the American culture. For being well traveled I'm surprised how narrow he categorizes. In post # 36 he says "first and foremost we need to rid this country of racist people". Rumpy, you need to rise above...you're coming across as racist yourself.
Unless we all look alike, talk alike, think alike, act alike, people will stereotype based on their own limited experiences - it's human nature.
December 28, 2014 at 2:43 p.m.
snarklar, don't be so snarky.
There's nothing wrong with living the 7 principals. Unity, self-determination, collective work and responsibility, cooperative economics purpose, creativity and faith. We should all practice these principals and add to it - obey the 10 commandments. What a perfect world it would be.
December 27, 2014 at 2:18 p.m.
If only people would follow these principles and obey the 10 Commandments - how different would be our world?
December 27, 2014 at 2:13 a.m.
And more Obamacare taxes that hit the average pocketbook:
* Reduction of the amount of eligible out of pocket medical expense deductions reduced from 7.5% to now 10% of adjusted gross income.
* Non-prescription, over-the-counter meds.no reimbursable under Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Savings Accounts or Health Reimbursement Accounts.
* Flexible Savings Accounts are now limited to $2500 per year.down from average of $5000 per year of pre-tax deductions.
* 10% excise tax on indoor tanning salons
* Eff. January 2014- everyone is required to have health insurance or pay an additional tax 1% of your adjusted gross income. Minimum $95 per adult and $47.50 per child / $285 per household - maximum $4,500 for individuals and $12,000 for families.
* Eff. Jan 2015 the tax rate increases to 2% of AGI. The minimum flat tax will be $325 per adult, and $162.50 per child, capped at $975 per family.
December 27, 2014 at 1:56 a.m.
Just saw the movie Unbroken. Good movie, but the best part of his story was cut short in the movie. His return home and life after is what is most inspirational and uplifting but given only written credits at the end. I highly recommend reading the book as there is no way a movie can capture all that this man endured.
lajoci - The chant came from the "small" group that Sharpton organized and led as part of his national "Justice for all march".
FYI: Press Releases Archive from his website:
REV. AL SHARPTON, PRESIDENT OF NATIONAL ACTION NETWORK (NAN), TO BE JOINED BY THE FAMILIES OF ERIC GARNER, MICHAEL BROWN, TAMIR RICE, TRAYVON MARTIN & MANY OTHERS FOR THE DECEMBER 13TH NATIONAL “JUSTICE FOR ALL MARCH” December 12, 2014
Shapton and the mayor and everyone else claiming this was all because of racist cops can backpedal all they want. Responsibility starts at the top.
December 26, 2014 at 1:04 a.m.