Comments

1 Askmeificare (667 comments) posted 3 years, 5 months ago

I wish I could believe in addicts getting rehabbed, but I don't.

What I do believe in is getting these addicted people out of our town so the rest of us can start stabilizing and rebuilding our town and families without the addicts b**lls**t again and again and again coming to the forefront causing problems for everyone.

And what kind of woman would date and have the child of an addict? Just how stupid and mindless can people, even the youth, be?

If addicts want to kill themselves with dope, why not offer them legal executions and save all of us the headaches.

Don't want to sound insensitive, but too bad if my comments offend. Aren't we all tired of losers and the misery they bring.

1 Askmeificare (667 comments) posted 3 years, 5 months ago

I wish I could believe in addicts getting rehabbed, but I don't.

1 Askmeificare (667 comments) posted 3 years, 5 months ago

I wish I could believe in addicts getting rehabbed, but I don't.

1 Askmeificare (667 comments) posted 3 years, 5 months ago

I wish I could believe in addicts getting rehabbed, but I don't.

1 Askmeificare (667 comments) posted 3 years, 5 months ago

I wish I could believe in addicts getting rehabbed, but I don't.

2 southsidedave (4709 comments) posted 2 years, 3 months ago

The type of thinking in the above comment is borderline sociopathic.

1 Askmeificare (667 comments) posted 3 years, 5 months ago

I wish I could believe in addicts getting rehabbed, but I don't.

1 allstar720 (237 comments) posted 3 years, 5 months ago

I've read all of these articles and I'm glad for their loved ones that these people are sorting themselves out but in all honestly it's hard for me to care about their stories. These dudes are the typical Mahoning Valley wannabe tools that I had to contend with while I was attending YSU. I can't tell you how many run-ins I had with tools like these down at Pogo's and around campus around 2000. Then, true to form, when they can't handle their drugs and lifestyle anymore and their Lordstown or GM parents kick them out, they crash in and contribute to the decline of my city.

2 Askmeificare (667 comments) posted 3 years, 5 months ago

I wish I could believe in addicts getting rehabbed, but I don't.

3 southsidedave (4709 comments) posted 2 years, 3 months ago

Lordstown or GM parents??? What???