|Education||MS Wright State University BS Bowling Green State University Graduate Girard High School|
|Employer||Costarella Innovations, LLC|
|Family||Tara, Anthony, and Samantha|
|Reasons for running||Modernize Proceedings of Council
- Make ordinances, agendas, and minutes available online
- Provide additional research to council members to aid in decision making
- Utilize my personal and business relationships to attract opportunities to the city
- Provide more leadership to council
|Priorities||- Maintain digital storage of council documents as a way to avoid the loss of them.
- Maintain control of city budget in all funds
- Attract manufacturing and service business into the city to create more jobs.
- Obtain funding for road re-surfacing
- Enhance recreation areas
|Qualifications||- 4 Year Chairman of Health and Safety Committee for two terms
- 2 Year Member of finance committee
- 4 Year Member of Recreation and Building and Grounds Committees
- 20 Years of team leadership experience in high tech business
- 3 Years as Computer Science college instructor
- 2 Years of research and writing about the oil and natural gas industry
- Expert at the professional use of social and traditional media
- A multitude of professional and personal relationships with government officials at all levels.
|Positions on the issues||- I am for electronic water meter installation to help with the operational problems in our water department
- I am for the auditing of funds received by the Brier Hill Agreement with the City of Youngstown
- I am for attempting grants and inter-governmental cooperation to get sidewalks leading to our new high school