Published: April 3, 2011
A new energy-efficient and computer-operated sign recently was installed at Liberty Township Administration Building, 1315 Church Hill-Hubbard Road. Standing by the new sign, from left, are June Smallwood, director of parks and special projects; Jodi Stoyak, trustee; and Pat Ungaro, township administrator. The sign was funded by a grant from Northeast Ohio Public Energy Council. Smallwood wrote the grant.