Published: October 4, 2010
Visitors will no longer have to wonder when the McBride House, at 27 Hager St., Hubbard, was built. Those attending the next open house from 2 to 5 p.m. Oct. 10 have only to look at the newly refurbished sign displayed by, Ralph Cooper, left, and Fred Thomas, members of the Hubbard Historical Society, to learn the house was built in 1883. Tours of the historical house are regularly scheduled for the second Sunday of each month. For information on scheduling other tours, contact Cecilia Cooper at 330-534-4247.