Published: October 1, 2010
This photo shows the historic First Presbyterian Church and its parsonage that occupied the southeast corner of West Liberty and Hager streets in Hubbard. The church, built in 1857, was renovated in 1891 and 1923. It was dismantled in the 1990s and will be reassembled in Harding Park. In 1959, the church rebuilt on Westview Avenue in Hubbard.