Trumbull County Federation
The constitution and bylaws of Trumbull County Federation of Women’s Clubs, which was organized Oct. 24, 1920, were updated during a meeting of the officers at Panera Bread on Elm Road. Participating in the revision were, from left seated, Anne Schweinfurth, trustee, and Hattie Hawkins, president, and standing, Shelby McElravy, vice president, Sally Bidiack, treasurer; Eddie Wolcott, trustee; Sandy Young, corresponding secretary; and Myrdis Ledbetter, recording secretary. The club will meet May 20 at McMenamy’s for a presentation by Debra Wagner, who will portray a lady from 1890.
Added: Fri, April 16, 2010