facebooktwitterRSS
- Advertisement -
  • Most Commentedmost commented up
  • Most Emailedmost emailed up
  • Popularmost popular up

Sorry, no featured properties currently.

- Advertisement -

« More Photos from September 1st 2009

Photo detail

Published: September 1, 2009

PAST AND PRESENT: Judge Theresa Dellick, center, of Mahoning County Juvenile Court, poses with Betty Joyce, left, and Linda McNally at a groundbreaking ceremony for an addition at the Martin P. Joyce Juvenile Justice Center in Youngstown. Mrs. Joyce’s late husband, Judge Martin P. Joyce, for whom the building was renamed, and Mrs. McNally’s late husband, Judge James McNally, are the only other judges to serve at the JJC, which opened in 1979 on East Scott Street and replaced the Juvenile Research Center on Parkwood Avenue.

  • E-mail
  • Blog about this

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.


News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Marketplace
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© 2014 Vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes