Struthers High School students sent home after accidental evacuation


STRUTHERS — Struthers High School students were dismissed from class today after a faulty sensor tripped the fire alarm, prompting an evacuation.

Due to the weather, the students were soaked upon returning to class.

A spokeswoman for the school said the students were dismissed for the day as a result.

Subscribe Today

Sign up for our email newsletter to receive daily news.

Want more? Click here to subscribe to either the Print or Digital Editions.