1. Which actual event sparked the script that concluded the series version of “M*A*S*H”?
2. Which tune did the WJM-TV employees sing as they left the newsroom en masse in the finale of “The Mary Tyler Moore Show”?
3. Who was in bed beside the title star in the closing scene of “Newhart”?
4. Which couple finally got back together, and apparently for good, in the last episode of “Friends”?
5. What did Howard “Mr. C.” Cunningham (Tom Bosley) do in the final scene of “Happy Days”?
6. What were the last words Sam Malone (Ted Danson) spoke on “Cheers”?
7. Name the final musical guest, who serenaded a teary Johnny Carson, during Carson’s tenure as host of “The Tonight Show.”
8. At the end of “Seinfeld,” where did the show’s major characters end up?
9. Which characters got married in the last episode of “Beverly Hills, 90210”?
10. Rory (Alexis Bledel) got a big send-off from her town as she left to begin a journalism career in the finale of “Gilmore Girls.” What was the town’s name?