1. What titular police precinct captain did Hal Linden play in a 1975-82 show?
2. Kelsey Grammer successfully spun off his “Cheers” psychiatrist character into “Frasier.” At the end of that series, Dr. Frasier Crane was leaving Seattle to be with the woman he’d fallen in love with. Which stage and screen actress played that part?
3. The Greg of “Dharma & Greg” was played by Thomas Gibson. In what series did the actor subsequently co-star?
4. Which columnist and author was the inspiration for the Harry Anderson-starring comedy “Dave’s World”?
5. In 2001, which actor had a relatively brief run as a motivational speaker in “Bob Patterson”?
6. Neil Patrick Harris first became known as television’s youngest doctor. Name him.
7. What was the title of Carroll O’Connor’s “All in the Family” spinoff?
8. Jim Nabors starred in “Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.” What was Gomer’s sergeant’s name?
9. What was the profession of Ray Romano’s title character on “Everybody Loves Raymond”?
10. The 1992 Fox comedy “Vinnie & Bobby” didn’t last long, but the actor who played Vinnie would score one of television’s most popular hits with his next show. Who is he?