1. When “Law & Order” premiered on NBC in 1990, which actors played the police detective partners?
2. Steven Hill spent a decade as District Attorney Adam Schiff on “Law & Order.” In the first season of which classic did he play a spy team’s leader?
3. After Hill left “Law & Order,” which double Oscar winner became the show’s DA for two seasons?
4. Who was the first replacement actor to become a cop weekly on “Law & Order”?
5. Several years after leaving “Law & Order,” Jill Hennessy began her run on “Crossing Jordan.” With which other NBC show did that series share several crossover episodes?
6. As prosecutor Jack McCoy, Sam Waterston was one of the longest-tenured stars of “Law & Order.” In which earlier series did he play a lawyer at the dawn of the civil-rights movement?
7. Carey Lowell became a “Law & Order” lawyer after being a “Bond girl.” In which 007 movie did she appear?
8. Angie Harmon would return to law and order in “Women’s Murder Club.” On whose books was it based?
9. Before Elisabeth Rohm joined “Law & Order,” which other series featured her as a police detective?
10. Jeremy Sisto joined “Law & Order” immediately after starring in another NBC crime drama. What was it?