Boardman Lanes raises funds for Angels for Animals
Boardman Lanes sponsored a fundraiser for Angels for Animals with the drawing taking place Dec. 30. Jim DeMain of Boardman was the winner. Participating in the drawing, above from left, are Diane Less, Kenley Smith and Rob Theis, owner of Boardman Lanes. Proceeds will go toward the building of a new Angel Wing. It will offer affordable emergency care and regular veterinarian care around the clock. It will allow Angels for Animals to increase the number of spay/neuter surgeries helping to control animal over-population in the Youngstown area and outlying communities. Angels is a nonprofit organization, and is continuing to raise funds for this project. They get no funding from any state, local or federal sources. For information, call 330-549-1111.
More like this from vindy.com
July 26, 2017 9:01 a.m.
- Barre Youngstown raises funds for patient August 13, 2017 midnight
- Newcomers support efforts of Angels for Animals July 5, 2017 midnight
- KSU graduates raise money for Animal Welfare League July 12, 2017 midnight
- Sorority members walk to raise funds July 17, 2017 9:27 a.m.
- Lions Club Turtle Derby raises $23K for sight-saving fund