Jackson-Milton students aid community
Students from Jackson-Milton High School recently visited the Salvation Army in Youngstown and planned to do more for the community. Key Club students and their adviser helped more than 50 families Dec. 21 after completion of the Toys for Tots drive. Students walked with the families as they chose toys. It allowed the students to see how many people are in need and the generosity of the community. Key Club students above, from left, are Taylor Hayes, Michaelena Terranova, Spencer Christopher, Nick Scarl, Katelyn Amendolora (club adviser), Kendall Tarr, Ashley Cameron, Kent Gross and Dylan Gibbs.
More like this from vindy.com
January 15, 2018 midnight
- Jackson-Milton Elementary hosts food drive September 25, 2017 10:55 p.m.
- Jackson-Milton learns lessons of genocide from Holocaust exhibit November 30, 2017 midnight
- Lake Milton Legion Auxiliary installs officers November 29, 2016 12:05 a.m.
- A small school wins a big competition January 11, 2018 5:10 p.m.
- Local schools have early dismissals Friday