Argus Lodge 545 installs slate of officers
Argus Lodge 545 F&AM recently hosted its 133rd annual installation of officers ceremony. Master of ceremonies was James Streeky, the marshall was R. Christopher Gillam, and the installing officer was Eric R. Schau, Grand Master of Ohio. This year’s officers are Eric R. Cahalin, master; Richard C. Palmer, senior warden; Russel W. Gillam III, secretary; Joseph MacBenn, treasurer; Daniel R. Gibboney, senior deacon; Wayne Unger, junior deacon; Michael Lawson, senior steward; David A. Giudici, chaplin; Daniel Illencik, tyler; Denny Furman, lodge education officer; and Chuck Prachick, trustee. The meeting was preceded by a reception in the fellowship hall at the lodge. Argus Lodge, chartered in Canfield in 1886, is among 540 lodges under the Grand Lodge of Ohio. For information, visit www.arguslodge.info. Above, front row from left, are William Golec, Cahalin, Palmer and Illencik. Back row, standing from left, are Lawson, Gibboney, Polyvios Pavlidis, Furman, MacBenn, Gillam, Prachick, Unger and Giudici.
More like this from vindy.com
December 16, 2016 12:01 p.m.
- Prachick named master of lodge December 25, 2016 10:59 a.m.
- Argus Lodge 545 honors Thomas Hallden November 28, 2017 8:19 a.m.
- Argus Lodge 545 honors member July 13, 2017 midnight
- Newcomers of Mahoning Valley club installs slate December 27, 2016 11:18 a.m.
- Argus Lodge honors Mason of the Year