MGCY meets for president’s reception
The Men’s Garden Club of Youngstown recently met for its annual Christmas dinner and president’s reception at A La Cart Catering in Canfield. Awards recipients and officers, from left, are Dave Campana, germinator editor-communication award; Hugh Earnhart, heritage award; Dennis Zap, past president; Bruce Brungard, vice president; Paul Shanabarger, president-elect and outstanding new member; and John Schinker, greenhouse chairman, horticulture award. Other awards were earned by Dan Burns, master gardener; and Larry Tooker, Bill Carney Bronze Award.
More like this from vindy.com
December 25, 2016 10:55 a.m.
- MGCY meets for Christmas dinner and presents awards January 20, 2017 8:23 a.m.
- Applications now open for Men's Garden Club of Youngstown scholarships July 25, 2017 midnight
- Delta Sigma Theta wraps up 2017 with reception September 23, 2016 midnight
- Excitement blooms at horticulture show September 23, 2016 midnight
- Excitement blooms at annual horticulture show