1. Which veteran music composer-producer was the stepfather of “The Princes of Malibu” in Fox’s unscripted and short-lived 2005 summer series?
2. Who was the star of ABC’s summer 1992 series “Human Target”?
3. Martin Milner and George Maharis were the original stars of a 1960s series that got a 1993 summer update on NBC with Dan Cortese and James Wilder. In both of those cases, what was the title?
4. From which show was “Models, Inc.,” which debuted on Fox in the summer of 1994, spun off?
5. Which actress starred as a single parent and bounty hunter in USA Network’s “The Huntress,” which began as a series in the summer of 2000?
6. Who was the title star of the 2001 NBC summer sitcom “Kristin”?
7. What was the name of the kids edition of “American Idol” that Fox attempted in the summer of 2003?
8. A CBS police drama titled “Bodies of Evidence” started in the summer of 1992. Lee Horsley played the chief of a homicide unit; who portrayed his principal male detective?
9. Who played the female ally of the title character in “Blade: The Series,” which Spike TV ran in the summer of 2006?
10. In which year did “Survivor” get its start as a summer series on CBS?