Electrical box causes North Side fire


YOUNGSTOWN — Reports said an electrical led to a fire about 8 a.m. Sunday that caused about $1,000 in damage to a 167 Benita Ave. home on the North Side.

Firefighters found an electrical box on fire in back of the home and managed to shut off the main breaker in the house to put the fire out.

Reports said a wire to the electrical box was hooked up incorrectly, which led to the fire. There were no injuries.

More like this from vindy.com

Don't Miss a Story

Sign up for our newsletter to receive daily news directly in your inbox.