• Lord of Life Church, 550 N. Broad St., Canfield, will host a drive-through chicken dinner from 3 to 6 p.m. The menu consists of chicken parmigiana with spaghetti, three-bean salad and roll and butter. The cost is $9 per dinner, cash only, and the proceeds will help with ministry expenses. Customers will receive $1 off the purchase price if they take a can of vegetables that can be donated to the needy. For information call the church at 330-533-3531.
• VFW Col. Louis J. Campbell Post 3538, 157 Lowellville Road, Struthers, will serve spaghetti dinners from 4 to 7 p.m. Meals include meatballs, salad, bread and butter, and coffee. The cost is $7.50 for adults and $4 for children under 8. Carryout orders are $8 and will be available only until 6 p.m. Containers will be provided.
• Christ the Good Shepherd at St. Joseph the Provider Church, 633 Porter Ave., Campbell, will sell potato, prune and kraut pirogi. The cost is $6 a dozen. Phone orders may be made from 8 to 11 a.m. Thursday and beginning at 7 a.m. Friday at 330-755-1316. Orders can be picked up from noon to 2 p.m.
• Holy Trinity Church, 250 N. Bridge St., Struthers, will sell potato, cabbage and lekvar pirogi. The cost is $6 a dozen. Orders will be taken from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday and from 8 to 10 a.m. Friday at 330-755-0064. No walk-in orders will be accepted. Pickup will be from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday. Containers will be provided.
• Holy Trinity Serbian Orthodox Church, 53 Laird Ave., Youngstown, will serve fish dinners from 3:30 to 7 p.m. at the church hall. The menu will consist of baked or fried Icelandic cod or fried haddock; sides of Spanish rice, haluski, macaroni and cheese, french fries or string beans (choose two); coleslaw or applesauce; bread and butter; and coffee or tea. The cost is $11 for adults and $6 for children. Dessert will be an additional $1.75. Containers will be provided for takeouts. Orders will be accepted from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 330-792-1005.
• Holy Trinity Ukrainian Catholic Church, 526 W. Rayen Ave., will take orders for potato and potato with kraut pirogi for $6 per dozen. No containers are necessary. Orders should be placed from 9:30 to 11 a.m. Thursday and from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Friday at 330-746-9528 and are to be picked up between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Friday at the church hall. Hot lunches will be served from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• St. Anne Ukrainian Catholic Church, 4310 Kirk Road, Austintown, will sell potato and cheese pirogi. To order call 330-799-0084 from 8:30 a.m. to noon Thursday and from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday. Pickup will be from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday. Cost is $7 for a baker’s dozen. per dozen (no containers necessary). Walk-ins welcome. Use the side entrance.
• St. Anthony Church, 1125 Turin Ave., Youngstown, is selling Brier Hill Pizza on Fridays. Call 330-746-9577 to order pizza from 6 a.m. to noon, and pick-up will be from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• St. Stanislaus Church, 430 Williamson Ave., Youngstown, will sell potato, kraut and cottage cheese pirogi. Advance orders will be taken at 330-747-3024 from 8 a.m. to noon Thursday and Friday. Pickup will be from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. The cost is $6.50 per dozen. Pirogi lunches will be served from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Walk-in orders are welcome.
• Aut Mori Grotto will host its monthly all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast from 9 a.m. to noon at the Aut Mori Grotto Banquet Hall, 563 N. Belle Vista Ave., Youngstown. Menu will include sausage, eggs, sausage gravy and biscuits, potatoes, coffee, juice and toast. Cost is $6 for adults, $4 for children under 12 and free for those under 3. For information about this event or about its charities call Pudge Craig at 330-720-2660.
• Braceville United Methodist Church, off state Route 82 in the center of Braceville, will host a stuffed pork chop dinner from 4 to 6:30 p.m. or until sold out. The dinner includes mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, coleslaw, applesauce, homemade desserts, bread, and coffee, tea or punch. The cost is $10 for adults and $4 for children. Takeouts are available.
• Lake Milton Presbyterian Church, 942 Grandview Road, will host a soup, sandwich and dessert lunch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. There is no charge.
• North Lima Mennonite Church, 90 Mennonite Drive, will serve an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet from 7 to 10 a.m. for a donation. Menu consists of eggs, pancakes, French toast, sausage, potatoes, homemade pastries, sausage gravy and biscuits, peppers and mushrooms, and coffee, orange juice and other beverages. For information call the church at 330-549-2333.
• St. Nicholas School will host a pasta dinner sponsored by the Mom’s and Dad’s Club from 4 to 7 p.m. in the Great Hall, 764 Fifth St., Struthers. Takeout will be available at 3 p.m. The cost is $9 for adults and $6 for children 6 to 12. Dinner includes meatballs, salad, bread and butter, dessert and a drink. An open house will precede the dinner from 2 to 4 p.m.
• St. Thomas the Apostle Church, 4453 Warren-Sharon Road, Vienna, will host a reverse raffle and spaghetti dinner at 6 p.m. Tickets are $25 per person and are available at the parish office and at the door. Doors open at 5:30, and dinner will be served at 6. For information call Diane Swaffar at 234-421-5350.
• St. Maron Church, 1555 S. Meridian Road, Youngstown, will host the John Abbas Memorial Spaghetti Dinner from noon to 3 p.m. Cost is $8 for adults, $4 for children 6 to 11 and free for those 5 and under. For information call William George at 330-787-2937.
• Sts. Peter and Paul Ukrainian Orthodox Church, 1025 N. Belle Vista Ave., Youngstown, will host a free community dinner from 4:30 to 7 p.m.
• Holy Apostles Parish, 854 Wilson Ave., is taking orders for stuffed cabbage. Orders must be placed by Feb. 13 by calling Dorothy at 330-783-2252. Pickup is 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Feb. 19. Cost is $25 per dozen. Rolls are packaged in a foil pan that can be reheated in an oven or frozen.
• Saxon Culture Group’s semiannual sausage sale will offer 3- and 5-pound packages of large links in mild, hot and Saxon-recipe garlic flavors and 5-pound packages of bulk in all flavors. The cost is $3.50 per pound. Orders should be picked up from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 4 at the Youngstown Saxon Club, 710 S. Meridian Road, Austintown. German music, beer and sausage sandwiches will be available to purchase the day of pickup. Phone orders to 330-718-0496 or 330-550-3777 by Feb. 28 or e-mail orders to email@example.com by March 1.
• Smith Corners United Methodist Church, 3000 S. Canfield-Niles Road, Austintown, will be selling vegetable beef soup Feb. 3 and 4. The cost is $6 per quart, and orders should be made to the church office, 330-799-9390. Take your own containers.
Holy Family Parish, 2729 Center Road (Route 224), Poland, will serve a takeout-only cavatelli dinner Feb. 1 from 2:30 to 6 p.m. or until sold out. The dinners include homemade sauce, two meatballs, tossed salad, bread and butter and dessert for $9. Smaller portions of cavatelli and one meatball are $5. Also for sale will be homemade pasta fagioli for $6 per quart and homemade pasta sauce for $5 per quart. Remain in your car, place your order, and it will be delivered to you.
• Poland United Methodist Church, 1940 Boardman-Poland Road, will have homemade dinners to go Feb. 2 from 3:30 p.m. until sold out. The cost is $7 and the meal includes baked stuffed chicken breast, mashed potatoes and green beans. Drive to the front of the church and someone will bring the dinner to you. There is no need to pre-order or get out of the car. Call Cyndi Duncan at 330-540-3996 for information.
A listing of food sales and dinners is published Wednesday. Please submit information for takeout and sit-down dinners to the Society Department before noon Monday.