Chosen for honors band
Ten students from Austintown Middle and Fitch High School were chosen to participate in the Ohio Music Education Association District 5 Honors Band. Students performed at Stambaugh Auditorium on Nov. 18. The middle-school honors band, above, are Kailyn Tibolla, clarinet; Kristin Yeager, flute; Paige McBride, tuba; Noah Snyder, horn; and Armand Giovannone, trumpet. The high-school honors band, below, are Alexcia Soto, clarinet; Matt Smutney, alto saxophone; Nick Mattusi, trumpet; Angelica Bahurjak, flute; and Alex Butrick, trumpet.
More like this from vindy.com
December 18, 2017 midnight
- Campbell students selected for honors band January 4, 2017 9:56 a.m.
- Niles-McKinley lodge officers chosen for 2017 December 18, 2016 8:47 a.m.
- Boardman marching band performs in Chicago May 19, 2017 9:57 a.m.
- West Branch Middle School band competes September 29, 2016 8:18 a.m.
- Veteran honored at Patriot Day celebration