Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles

Published: Mon, March 17, 2014 @ 1:03 p.m.

Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A pre-dawn earthquake rolled across the Los Angeles basin today, rattling residents from the San Fernando Valley to Long Beach. The quake’s magnitude was 4.4 and it was centered 15 miles west-northwest of the downtown civic center, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.

Comments

1UticaShale(850 comments)posted 4 months, 1 week ago

I think it was because of Fracking.

2dontbeafool(835 comments)posted 4 months, 1 week ago

Or from too much illegal timber cutting RON.

3300(553 comments)posted 4 months, 1 week ago

^ Hahahahahaha, uh oh, UticaShale, you might as well stop pretending to be part of the "industry" since someone clearly knows that you aren't!!!!!!

4UticaShale(850 comments)posted 4 months, 1 week ago

I love it when the TROLLS come out like cockroaches. Hey 300 what are royalty rights?

5300(553 comments)posted 4 months, 1 week ago

^ They're those things that I own down in Columbiana County!

6UticaShale(850 comments)posted 4 months, 1 week ago

You don't own jack in Columbiana, what Twnshp., what pipeline, what cryogenics plant? Who are you leased with, or better, they probably didn't want your pissant 1/4 acre lot to lease.

Wrong on the royalty rights, try again TROLL.

7300(553 comments)posted 4 months, 1 week ago

You think I'm going to give all my information out on a public forum?

See here's the difference between us. I actually own something, and I don't need to head to message boards and pretend to be something I'm not. I could answer all your questions if I wanted to, but what do I have to gain? I'm not someone trying to weasel my way into the whole shale play (you know exactly what I'm talking about). I know all about production units, different laterals, the various pipeline projects taking place. But, unlike you, I'm naturally involved in all of this because I own property (and a decent amount of it at that!).

So, while you were trying to scam your way into ownership of all those Youngstown mineral rights, my family's owned ours for over a century.

Face it, you tried to be someone like the guy who organized ALOV (I won't use his name here), but you're not. He was around in the community from the get-go, you jumped in when you thought you could get a quick buck. So how's that worked out for you?

8dontbeafool(835 comments)posted 4 months, 1 week ago

@300, maybe you should ask him what taxes are and if you are required to pay them.

9UticaShale(850 comments)posted 4 months, 1 week ago

Bull, if you owned property, you would be proud of it and not be on here promoting your jealousy and Frackpot tendencies. ALOV group? you obviously are looking in from out. You don't even know what royalty rights are and I'm not talking about mineral rights. You mention your family owned land, typical, at least we now know YOU were't anyone to buy it on your own. No, you are just a loser in life and can't stand up like a man and fight for yourself. You ever been in the military? What kind of work do you really do? No Trolls like you are not real men, if you were you would have nothing to lose by putting your real name out there would you?

10300(553 comments)posted 4 months, 1 week ago

That's it! Time for a push-up contest! "You ever been in the military?!" Now that's gilded!

Dontbeafool's right, it's probably time for you to get a new handle for these message boards!

I will answer your one bit, though. I'd be happier if the O&G people never came. Since they did, I had to adapt, but I'm not pro-fracking at all. Big O&G are screwing people over, and Kasich seems to be fine with it. In the end, the landowners will get taken advantage of no matter how iron-clad a contract is had. The O&G workers don't respect landowners at all, and when you see the mess that has happened on some people's property, you learn very quickly that at least the "frackpots" aren't going to destroy land that has been in a family for generations.

As for the rest, you're still the guy pretending to be something he's not, so why would I answer any of your other questions?

11UticaShale(850 comments)posted 4 months, 1 week ago

There you go 300, let it out, take a deep breath, slowly come out of the closet bro. Accept that you are really a nobody and must hide behind the keyboard. Accept that your life amounts to ZERO......and this is what gives meaning to you waste of space. You are the almighty FrackPot! Yes, you own nothing, produce nothing, are nothing. You are lower than a diggleberry. And I bet you are alone.

12300(553 comments)posted 4 months ago

So much projection. So much hostility. So little reality!

For what it's worth, you did make for some nice conversation topics earlier tonight during St. Paddy's drinks.