UPDATE | 2 wounded at shooting on South Avenue

Published: Wed, June 18, 2014 @ 2:46 p.m.

YOUNGSTOWN-- Detectives say two men having an argument shot at each other early this afternoon, wounding the store owner and a 10-year-old boy who was inside the store.

Police said one of the men followed the other into a store at 3211 South Ave., and they fired several shots at each other before they both got away.

The victims are being treated at St. Elizabeth Health Center.

For the complete story, read Thursday's Vindicator and Vindy.com

Comments

1billdog1(1108 comments)posted 2 months ago

I bet these men think they are real men. My guess is nether has anyway to make restitution, not allowed to have a firearm and has a past that should surprise no one.

2justice264(6 comments)posted 2 months ago

cowards…..i hope they catch them, and they get what's coming.

3Silence_Dogood(1330 comments)posted 2 months ago

Years ago I would drive out of my way to get a pizza from Angelo's Pizza on south avenue, I just loved their pizza. About ten years ago I made the assessment that my desire for a great pizza was not worth the risk I had to assume by driving on that street.
For the life of me I don't understand why they have not moved to another location. It boggle's my mind how often I would read or hear about them being robbed and still they stay.

4georgejeanie(787 comments)posted 2 months ago

And Mooney is staying in that sewer>

5Lifes2Short(3875 comments)posted 2 months ago

Guarantee these 2 useless DNA's have a rap sheet a mile long. Pitiful cowards.