Supreme Nine in Washington try to thwart Supreme Being

Published: Mon, September 2, 2013 @ 12:00 a.m.

Supreme Nine in Washington try to thwart Supreme Being

Three thugs in Oklahoma killed a 22-year-old innocent man from Australia recently.

These thugs were 15, 16 and 17 years of age, and, they did this horrible act for the fun of it and because they were bored.

Now according to the Supreme Nine, the teens cannot be convicted on the death penalty because of their age. The Supreme Nine that I speak of is the Supreme Court of the United States of America.

Now I want everyone to think about this joke in our justice system. The Supreme Nine are those who tell everyone in the United States how they must live by their decisions. Now remember, these Supreme Nine are not elected officials, but puppets of the presidents of the United States and appointed by him.

What a joke, nine people telling millions how they must live, and those millions have no voice in who gets these positions. Now, to the subject of capital punishment, once again, I will go to The Supreme Being who is the only one who has the right to tell all of mankind how to live. .

In the Old Testament we have the following: In Genesis 9:6 we read “Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God made he man.”

Do you see any age limits? No, if you take the life of someone, you forfeit your own. It’s that simple.

Now to the New Testament, In Acts 25:11 we see the apostle Paul defending himself , and he states, “If then I am a wrong-doer, and have committed any thing worthy of death, I refuse not to die.” Now the context, here and other chapters, states that he was being accused of preaching Jesus. Now they must prove his preaching was worthy of death according to law. Thus, with that statement, Paul states, in the same verse, “I appeal unto Caesar”

Now in Acts 28:18, we see Paul stating that in Rome they had no reason to condemn Paul that would have caused him to get the death penalty.

Yes, the death penalty can be found in Scripture with no consideration made for any age limit. Only liberal man can do that. I wish I had the luxury of giving you more Scripture to show you how God deals with those who deserve the death penalty.

But, if you don’t see the truth here, would even more help? I doubt it!

Rea Buttermore, Boardman

Comments

1questionreality(371 comments)posted 1 year, 3 months ago

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”    - Epicurus

2oldwarrior(5 comments)posted 1 year, 3 months ago

First of all, let me begin by saying that I consider myself a Christian. With that out of the way, let me also say that last I checked, the Constitution and not the Bible was the law of the land. When people advocate or quote the Bible as the law, then they are no better than those in other countries who use religious law as a basis for their civil law.

3jojuggie(1490 comments)posted 1 year, 3 months ago

Hey Francis, Moran is spelled MORON.
My good deed for today.

4birdseed(66 comments)posted 1 year, 3 months ago

the christian philosophy and the u.s. constitution created the greatest nation on earth. the liberals and atheists want christians classified as extremists. this is an act that will lead to another civil war.

5questionreality(371 comments)posted 1 year, 3 months ago

There will be no civil war. That would require turning off our televisions and parking the golf clubs.

6birdseed(66 comments)posted 1 year, 3 months ago

once you commies kill religion you can then kill the constitution. we know your goals. it won't happen.