Supreme Nine in Washington try to thwart Supreme Being

Published: Mon, September 2, 2013 @ 12:00 a.m.

Supreme Nine in Washington try to thwart Supreme Being

Three thugs in Oklahoma killed a 22-year-old innocent man from Australia recently.

These thugs were 15, 16 and 17 years of age, and, they did this horrible act for the fun of it and because they were bored.

Now according to the Supreme Nine, the teens cannot be convicted on the death penalty because of their age. The Supreme Nine that I speak of is the Supreme Court of the United States of America.

Now I want everyone to think about this joke in our justice system. The Supreme Nine are those who tell everyone in the United States how they must live by their decisions. Now remember, these Supreme Nine are not elected officials, but puppets of the presidents of the United States and appointed by him.

What a joke, nine people telling millions how they must live, and those millions have no voice in who gets these positions. Now, to the subject of capital punishment, once again, I will go to The Supreme Being who is the only one who has the right to tell all of mankind how to live. .

In the Old Testament we have the following: In Genesis 9:6 we read “Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God made he man.”

Do you see any age limits? No, if you take the life of someone, you forfeit your own. It’s that simple.

Now to the New Testament, In Acts 25:11 we see the apostle Paul defending himself , and he states, “If then I am a wrong-doer, and have committed any thing worthy of death, I refuse not to die.” Now the context, here and other chapters, states that he was being accused of preaching Jesus. Now they must prove his preaching was worthy of death according to law. Thus, with that statement, Paul states, in the same verse, “I appeal unto Caesar”

Now in Acts 28:18, we see Paul stating that in Rome they had no reason to condemn Paul that would have caused him to get the death penalty.

Yes, the death penalty can be found in Scripture with no consideration made for any age limit. Only liberal man can do that. I wish I had the luxury of giving you more Scripture to show you how God deals with those who deserve the death penalty.

But, if you don’t see the truth here, would even more help? I doubt it!

Rea Buttermore, Boardman

Comments

1SeriouslyNow(192 comments)posted 1 year ago

The Good News from Jesus: "God forgives".

Rea's version: "God forgives, but Man does not"

2questionreality(248 comments)posted 1 year ago

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”    - Epicurus

3parlayhenry(219 comments)posted 1 year ago

To the Editors of the Vindicator,

It is long past time to adopt a policy that blocks any and all letters to the Editor that reference the Bible, the "word or will of God" or any religious-based dogma. If the letter-writer cannot make an argument that is FACT-BASED and instead relies on Biblical fairy-tales or religious beliefs or religious writing to make an argument, then the letter should not be published in a NEWSPAPER. These types of letters do not offer the readers anything of a thought-provoking nature and are no more than proselytizing by the writer. God's purposes cannot be understood by the best minds of his creations, let alone the feeblest who need invoke His name at the drop of a hat in order to rally more of the feeble to their side.

4FrancisArouet(10 comments)posted 1 year ago

I've often wondered why letters of this type are selected for publication. In my opinion, they serve no other purpose but to demonstrate the willful ignorance of the many people who call the Valley home.

The Vindy should be ashamed of itself. They've been publishing crap like this letter for years. And it's, by far, not the dumbest letter I've read either. Instead of selecting only letters that have some reality bearing on the lives of its readers, they select this tripe that does little more than further solidify the grey matter of a dumbed-down population bent on superstition over science, logic and reason.

And they claim that their only giving their readers what they want.

Morans, all of 'em. Brain dead Morans.

5FrancisArouet(10 comments)posted 1 year ago

Sorry, "they're."

6oldwarrior(5 comments)posted 1 year ago

First of all, let me begin by saying that I consider myself a Christian. With that out of the way, let me also say that last I checked, the Constitution and not the Bible was the law of the land. When people advocate or quote the Bible as the law, then they are no better than those in other countries who use religious law as a basis for their civil law.

7birdseed(66 comments)posted 1 year ago

the christian philosophy and the u.s. constitution created the greatest nation on earth. the liberals and atheists want christians classified as extremists. this is an act that will lead to another civil war.

8questionreality(248 comments)posted 1 year ago

There will be no civil war. That would require turning off our televisions and parking the golf clubs.

9parlayhenry(219 comments)posted 1 year ago

hey birdseed...the Founders were anything but religious zealots...you and your holy-roller friends may wish otherwise, but Christianity was what the Founders wanted relief from...too bad we got off track...isn't it always "Christians", like you, who are the first to speak of "war"...I don't think Jesus would be very pleased...maybe you need to make a pilgrimage to Fatima or Rome to get right with the Lord...you zealots are no better than the Mullahs in the Middle East...the only good thing is that religion is slowly dying in every country around the world...and you know, I think God is pleased with that!

10birdseed(66 comments)posted 1 year ago

once you commies kill religion you can then kill the constitution. we know your goals. it won't happen.

11parlayhenry(219 comments)posted 1 year ago

THE HEAVENS—Grief-stricken from the sudden death of His paternal grandmother last week, the Lord Our God, Creator and Supreme Ruler of the Universe, reported Tuesday He “hasn’t felt this sad in millennia.” “It’s been really tough these past few days, just because Nana was the one who took care of me and my sisters after our parents left,” said Our Heavenly Father, tearfully recalling the oatmeal raisin cookies His grandmother used to bake whenever He came home to visit from college. “I knew I could always count on her being there to pick up the phone, no matter what was bothering me. Just hearing the sound of her voice could somehow make me feel better, and now I’ll never get to hear it again.” God added that the woman was the only grandmother He ever knew, since His mom’s mom died 200 years before He was born.