facebooktwitterRSS
- Advertisement -
  • Most Commentedmost commented up
  • Most Emailedmost emailed up
  • Popularmost popular up
- Advertisement -
 

« News Home

Police probing woman’s carbon monoxide death



Published: Fri, June 21, 2013 @ 9:39 a.m.

Police probing woman’s carbon monoxide death

PLUM, Pa. (AP) — Police say a western Pennsylvania woman died of carbon monoxide, apparently after a car was accidentally left running in the garage attached to the home she shared with her husband.

Plum police Chief Frank Monaco says 66-year-old Mary Harris and her 67-year-old husband, Gary, were found unresponsive in their home about 2 p.m. Wednesday. That happened after their daughter went to the home after not being able to reach the couple on the telephone.

The chief says a car was found in the garage with no gasoline in it. The garage door was closed and the adjoining home did not have carbon monoxide detectors.

Mary Harris was pronounced dead at the scene, but her husband was taken to Allegheny General Hospital where he was listed in good condition and is expected to make a full recovery.


Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.


News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Marketplace
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© 2014 Vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes