Fire causes $13K damage to North Side home


YOUNGSTOWN — A fire at a house at 752 Broadway caused $13,000 in damage to the structure.

Firefighters were called at 5:13 p.m. Friday and arrived four minutes later. The man living at the North Side house got out before firefighters arrived.

The fire started on the kitchen’s stove, possibly caused by grease or other cooking materials, according to a fire report. There were no injuries reported.

Don't Miss a Story

Sign up for our newsletter to receive daily news directly in your inbox.