Halftime thoughts from the Super Bowl #vindybowl
Here's Joe Scalzo's halftime thoughts from Super Bowl 47:
- The only downside to covering the Super Bowl? You can't turn it off when the Ravens taken an 18-point lead.
- Joe Flacco has been almost flawless, while Colin Kaepernick looks like a guy with 11 career starts. I have no idea why Jim Harbaugh hasn't run Kaepernick more on zone read plays. The Ravens' defense can't hang with him.
- With two minutes left, the Superdome ran a video with instructions on how to use the "finger flashlights" we got on our seats. For instance, during Beyonce's "Halo," we're supposed to be waving our hands back and forth.
- I think it goes without saying that I will not be doing this. But I like that Roger Goodell picked a musician that is actually relevant for the halftime show.
- In case you missed it, I'll be giving away everything I got from this week, so follow me on Twitter @JoeScalzo1. Only people following me will be eligible.
- Just a heads-up, most of the Tweets after this week will revolve around Youngstown State athletics and high school sports.