Parent-Child scramble schedule set
The schedule for the Diamondback parent-child scrambles has been set. The schedule is as follows:
• April 21, tee times start at 3, 3:08, 3:16, 3:24, 3:32 and 3:40 p.m.
• May 19, tee times start at 3 p.m.
• June 15, tee times start at 3 p.m.
• July 14, tee times start at 3 p.m.
• Aug. 11, tee times start at 3 p.m.
• Sept. 7 is the championship/field day. Will include hamburgers, hot dogs and awards.
Cost is $25 per team and includes a cart. For more information, contact Mike Murphy at 330-881-6627 or Murph280@gmail.com.
Benefit golf outing set
The Brett Wilcox benefit golf outing will be July 21 at Lakeside Golf Course. Shot gun start will begin at 9 a.m. The cost is $65 per golfer or $250 for a foursome. Cost includes coffee and doughnuts at registration, lunch, dinner and drinks. Sponsorships are available for $100 for a hole sponsor or $350 for a gold sponsor.
First place will receive $400 and second place $200. In addition, there will be a Chinese auction, 50/50 raffle and a 50-inch TV raffle.
For more information, call John or Mary Dobrindt at 330-793-7782 or 330-298-5555 or Bob Shoman at 330-793-4578.