facebooktwitterRSS
- Advertisement -
  • Most Commentedmost commented up
  • Most Emailedmost emailed up
  • Popularmost popular up

Sorry, no featured jobs currently.

- Advertisement -
 

« News Home

Grill fire causes explosion, damages home in Austintown



Published: Mon, April 8, 2013 @ 12:18 a.m.

Grill fire causes explosion, damages home in Austintown

Staff report

AUSTINTOWN

A house on the 4000 block of Heritage Drive was heavily damaged when the homeowner left a charcoal grill unattended causing a fire, firefighters say.

Fire from that grill on the house’s back porch spread to nearby propane- gas containers, which exploded, causing extensive damage to the home about 7 p.m. Sunday, firefighters said. The fire started shortly after the homeowner finished cooking.

There were no injuries.


Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.


News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Marketplace
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© 2014 Vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes | Pittsburgh International Airport