Sean Ungaro, son of Liberty administrator, found dead

Published: Mon, October 22, 2012 @ 12:33 p.m.

Sean Ungaro, son of Liberty administrator, found dead

Austintown

Township police are investigating the death of Sean Ungaro, a son of Liberty Township Administrator Pat Ungaro.

Sean Ungaro, 39, of Oriole Drive in Liberty, was found dead just before 5 a.m. Sunday at the Sleep Inn, on Interstate Boulevard in Austintown, according to a police report.

Ungaro was staying at the hotel with a 33-year-old woman.

No additional details were available, and police continue to investigate.

Comments

1Cbus(2 comments)posted 2 years, 1 month ago

Dawn421, do you know the family? Do you have children? Have you had a child that has had a tough life? Until you can say you have been in the same shoes as the Ungaro family your comments are very offensive.

Please think before you speak.

Prayers to the Ungaro family!

2flickchick001(6 comments)posted 2 years, 1 month ago

Dawn, have some class. Personal problems and family struggles are irrelevant. Do you know them personally? Parents lost a son, siblings lost a brother, and many people, including myself, lost a friend. I am proud to say he was a friend since junior high. Show some respect.

3jmariejc(1 comment)posted 2 years, 1 month ago

Dawn, you should be ashamed of yourself! He was a good person and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

4dbartholomew(1 comment)posted 2 years, 1 month ago

RIP shean "big baby" Ungaro. Its sad that the news made you seem like a bad Guy. Judge a man by his actions fully, don't take a part of his life and say that's who he was. He was a great co-worker and person and had the privilege to work with him for the last 9 months of his life. My prayers go out to him family and his son.

5pennygirl(6 comments)posted 2 years, 1 month ago

I am outraged by people like Dawn. I lost my son a little over a year ago from a motercycle accident. People quickly started posting comments on here with their version as to why my son must have died. My life is forever changed without my son. I am sobbing while typeing this. Trust me... no parent wants to be in this club of people who have lost a child. My heart goes out to this family. Peace be with you during this difficult time.

6Uhs91(2 comments)posted 2 years, 1 month ago

Dawn, Mr. Ungaro never swept anything under the rug. Sean always took his punishment and did his time. His family did everything they could to help him with his addiction. Do you know anyone who suffers from an addiction? You should educate yourself. Shame on you!
It is a true testament to what kind of person he was when jr. high friends and a co workers who have only known him for 9 months say he was a great person. He didn't have a mean bone in his body. Again, shame on you!

7mrsk(1 comment)posted 2 years, 1 month ago

Addiction is a disease and it takes time to heal and it has to be worked with on a daily basis. If you know nothing about it then do not speak of it. I had the privilege of meeting Sean, I even got him a job through a temp agency. He was always smiling and very upbeat - yes he may have had a "monkey" on his back but he tried to knock it off. I thought Sean was one of the nicest young men that I had the privilege of meeting and knowing. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors so please show the family support. I am also crying while typing this because the world has lost a special young man. My heart goes out to the Ungaro family and may Sean find peace. From someone who cares!!

8chief1(1 comment)posted 2 years, 1 month ago

I personally grew up with Sean, we went to St. Edward's and Ursuline together. My thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Ungaro family. Dawn I pray for you. Sean I love you man rest in peace brother.

9Ashleymena(2 comments)posted 2 years, 1 month ago

Sean was my nephew's father. He was an amazing man who was always positive and upbeat. He is one of the best men that I have had the pleasure of knowing and I will miss him greatly. May be rest peacefully.

10s2w2i9m(1 comment)posted 2 years ago

Yesterday was the day I got the call sean is my husbands friend and he is away right now! I am dreading the call from him bc I have tell him sean is gone! I loved sean no matter what he did I met him 3 years ago going on 4 when my husbands cousin died and he always made me smile! I'm so sad of the news I got and my prayers are with them! SEAN WAS A GREAT GUY! When I had a miscarriage and went to the hospital for a dnc the next day I was released I didn't have a ride home and only knowing him for 2 months I called him and he picked me up and drove me home! He was always a happy guy and he will be missed Sean u are gone but not forgotten! Love you you big teddy bear