facebooktwitterRSS
- Advertisement -
  • Most Commentedmost commented up
  • Most Emailedmost emailed up
  • Popularmost popular up
- Advertisement -
 

« News Home

Lighting cigarette, spilled gas combine to burn driver



Published: Sat, October 6, 2012 @ 8:26 p.m.

WARREN

A Garrettsville woman was seriously burned during a flash fire caused when she lit a cigarette in a car that had a spilled gas can in her truck, according to a fire department report.

The woman was in the her car in the North River Road N.E. parking lot of Renaissance North nursing home at 4:41 p.m. Friday when she lit the cigarette, the fire report reads.

The combination of lighting the cigarette and the spilled gas caused the fire. She was taken for treatment at St. Joseph Health Center.

Her condition isn’t known at this time.


Comments

1DoninFL(159 comments)posted 1 year, 9 months ago


This should stop her from smoking anymore

Suggest removal:


News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Marketplace
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© 2014 Vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes | Pittsburgh International Airport