Another way to count the reasons
A Nov. 12 letter listed that writer’s reasons Barack Obama was re-elected.
Here is my list.
1) Women who were so selfish, cared more about free contraceptions, than the freedom and economic future of their children and grandchildren.
2) Unless disabled, any 26 year old who still needs to be on Mommy’s health care plan should be ashamed of him or her self.
3) When it comes to immigration, what is it about “illegal” that leftists don’t get?
4) The American electorate has been dumbed down by a statist and centralized government for the purpose of control, to the point of total ignorance in economics and history.
5) We actually let 18-, 19- and 20-year-olds, who can’t find their own rear ends with both hands and the hands of all their Facebook friends, make the most important decision in America: Voting. How dumb can we be?
6) Obama women who thought that easy and sometimes taxpayer-paid abortions were more important than the future of this country’s Constitutional rights of “Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.” Shame on you.
7) President Obama with the total support of the mainstream media, ran the most intellectually dishonest campaign in our lifetimes and probably since Jefferson vs. Adams. Please refer back to No. 4.
8) Romney ran a terrible campaign. Paul Ryan was the wrong vice presidential pick. Throughout the campaign I kept wondering how a man who was successful in every aspect of his life could run such a dysfunctional fight for the job he prepared his whole life for. If I didn’t know better, I would think Romney threw the election on purpose.
9) Obama’s re-election was guaranteed with the ridiculous Supreme Court decision to uphold Obamacare. That decision makes it to my list of top 10 all-time worst, based on the reading of the Constitution.
10) I didn’t vote for Romney. I didn’t vote for Obama. I have always voted Libertarian.
Frank Santolla, North Lima