Health Fair on the Square offers free screenings, advice
Health Fair on the Square is scheduled from 1 to 5 p.m. June 2 on Courthouse Square by Grace African Methodist Episcopal Church Nursing Guild and Trumbull County African American Achievers Association.
The event will include blood pressure, bone density, vision, foot and lead screenings and stroke risk assessment. There also will be health information, face painting for children, door prizes and other giveaways.
Participating agencies are:
• Access Health Mahoning Valley.
• Action Ambulance.
• Akron Children’s Hospital Sickle Cell Program.
• American Cancer Society.
• American Heart Association.
• Beary Ann the Clown.
• Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital.
• Kent State University at Trumbull.
• Ohio KePro.
• Podiatrist Dr. Frederick Perry.
• Sam’s Club.
• Small Smiles.
• St. Elizabeth Cancer Center.
• St. Elizabeth Mobile Dental Clinic.
• Trumbull County Health Department.
• Trumbull County Neighborhood Partnership.
• United Healthcare Community Plan.
• ValleyCare Health System Wound Center.
• Warren City health and fire departments.
• Warren Urban Minority Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Outreach Program.
• Youngstown Office on Minority Health.
• Gastroenterologist Dr. Adel Youssef.
Ronald McDonald will visit from 1 to 3.