facebooktwitterRSS
- Advertisement -
  • Most Commentedmost commented up
  • Most Emailedmost emailed up
  • Popularmost popular up
- Advertisement -
 

« News Home

No injuries in $16K Warren house fire



Published: Sat, December 8, 2012 @ 12:00 a.m.

Staff report

WARREN

Damage was estimated at $16,000 from a 1:05 a.m. house fire at 2335 Burton Street Southeast on Friday.

One man was inside the house when the fire started, saying he heard a “crackling” noise coming from a bedroom. He got out safely before firefighters arrived and extinguished the blaze.

The man, who lived in an apartment in the house, reported having no renter’s insurance.

The fire caused heat, fire and smoke damage to the first floor.

The man’s mother also lives at the residence, but she was not home at the time, said Ken Nussle, Warren fire chief.


Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.


News
Opinion
Entertainment
Sports
Marketplace
Classifieds
Records
Discussions
Community
Help
Forms
Neighbors

HomeTerms of UsePrivacy StatementAdvertiseStaff DirectoryHelp
© 2014 Vindy.com. All rights reserved. A service of The Vindicator.
107 Vindicator Square. Youngstown, OH 44503

Phone Main: 330.747.1471 • Interactive Advertising: 330.740.2955 • Classified Advertising: 330.746.6565
Sponsored Links: Vindy Wheels | Vindy Jobs | Vindy Homes