Teen charged with assault, theft after hitting Boardman police car

Published: Sat, April 28, 2012 @ 3:15 a.m.

Staff report

BOARDMAN

A city woman is facing a felonious assault charge after hitting a police cruiser with her car while fleeing a shoplifting scene.

Qy’shon T. Jackson, 19, of Youngstown is charged with theft, failure to comply with order of a police signal, child endangering and felonious assault.

She was with her sister, Floayeshia L. Robinson, 21, of Youngstown, who is charged with misdemeanor theft, and a 17-year-old city girl, who also is charged with misdemeanor theft and possession of tobacco by a minor.

Police were called to Dots clothing store in the Boardman Plaza about 3 p.m. Thursday for three shoplifters who had taken about $20 worth of merchandise, reports state.

The employee gave officers a description of the three and the license-plate number of the car, police said.

For the complete story, read today's Vindicator or Vindy.com.

Comments

1doowoptokidrock(325 comments)posted 2 years, 3 months ago

Can someone tell me where these criminals parents find these goofy names for their kids?

2Lifes2Short(3875 comments)posted 2 years, 3 months ago

Qy’shon, Floayeshia and Lord knows what the 17 year olds name is. Ouch.

3jimmyd123(196 comments)posted 2 years, 3 months ago

Stealing from Dots????? Really!!! That's like going to the everythings a dollar store.

4foxyglo(372 comments)posted 2 years, 3 months ago

NOW $20 WORTH OF MERCHANDISE AND ENDS UP HITTING A CRUISER, NOW WAS IT REALLY WORTH THAT.

5busyman(239 comments)posted 2 years, 3 months ago

Their names come from once a great tribe from the African continent. I bet their ancestors would be proud of these two fine young ladies on how they have adapted the american criminal way.

6Boardman120(82 comments)posted 2 years, 3 months ago

Also notice the 19 year old already has a 2 year old illegitimate child.
Are they born pregnant?

7Freeatlast(1991 comments)posted 2 years, 3 months ago

But the crime is in Boardman.
And about half of Boardman is in Ytown mailing zone so we can say they come from Ytown .

8danikytn(246 comments)posted 2 years, 3 months ago

I never realized that you could use punctuation marks in names until i moved to Youngstown. Now, i feel a bit boring. I do have some personal favorites id love to share, that ive run across on the southside...

I rest my case

9bmanresident(597 comments)posted 2 years, 3 months ago

It really pains me to read about such vile crime that is spilling over into Boardman. And before I read the article I thought for sure it would've happened at Walmart. Surprised it wasnt.

10Otto(20 comments)posted 2 years, 3 months ago

It's the end of the month, welfare money all gone on drugs. They need to steal to stay high.

11JoeFromHubbard(976 comments)posted 2 years, 3 months ago

Where is Al, Jesse, and the NAACP when they are needed?

National Association for Advancement is most urgently needed for these people suffering from social retardation.

12DoninFL(159 comments)posted 2 years, 3 months ago

I knew a young Afro-Am named Eugene Smith,( now you can't get any more all American than that) I asked him, why do all these mothers name their kids this gosh awful first names? He said, I asked my Momma that one time.
Some of these guy's pictures in the most wanted look like they are right off the boat from Africa

13DoninFL(159 comments)posted 2 years, 3 months ago

I wonder how these kids learn to spell and pronounce there names.
I like reading the comments to the news stories, some of them are right on.

14walter_sobchak(1855 comments)posted 2 years, 3 months ago

These names are obviously found in a spoonful of Alphabits cereal.

15Freeatlast(1991 comments)posted 2 years, 3 months ago

THIS is the Boardman/Poland of the future .
We have become the south side this is not 1960 /70
PLEASE get your head out of the sand we are on the down hill slide if you do not wake up

16busyman(239 comments)posted 2 years, 3 months ago

Here is an idea!! Do not give anymore money to charities, food banks and voting in all these liberal democrats that won't give up giving more of our tax payers money to welfare, food stamps and housing and maybe they will move. Jesus said. "Give them food and they will eat for one day, Teach them to fish(work) and they will eat for ever. You can also thank all the do gooders out there that make it easy for them to get food and cellphones. Europe is failing under this support system we are next. I don't think this is what our founding fathers had in mind.!!!

17Freeatlast(1991 comments)posted 2 years, 3 months ago

liberal democrats
I think it was the GOP who started this
So they could control the vote and the DEMs took it over . SO stop crying.
Surpport for rich is as bad as support for the poor . Maybe worst !!!!

18Lifes2Short(3875 comments)posted 2 years, 3 months ago

danik

"Jumanji, Cristal, Female (Fa-mally), Shi-thead (Shi-thayed) and my personal favorite...L-a.....yes that was L-a (la dasha)"

Now those are funny......L-a (a classic)

19JoeFromHubbard(976 comments)posted 2 years, 3 months ago

Would you hire people with names like these?

I can ask that question because I am not hiring anyone.